Comprising a total of 3,385 luxury homes, an attractive riverside walkway, connecting squares and parks, new streets, along with the new apartment structures, Royal Wharf London is the new waterfront benchmark set in UK. These structures will be complemented with the beautiful River Thames views, shops, a new school, riverside restaurants and offices. These facilities will cater services and provide the needs of the estimated population of 10,000 once it has been completed. The range of Royal Wharf delivers the possibility to form a new excellent London estate. Royal Wharf does not only provide the exceptional south-facing riverside promenade. It also has a new lively high street that connects squares and parks at its centre. There are wonderful apartment buildings that provide matchless views in the Thames, a variety of townhouses complemented with alluring private gardens and tall ceilings.
Oxley Holdings Singapore home team purchased the vital waterfront Royal Wharf London site in late 2013 from Ballymore Group. The house is an assortment of leasehold and freehold parcels of land put together called Royal Wharf. In general, Royal Wharf could become home to around 10,000 individuals, only three miles and signifies the greatest mixed use site to be traded since Battersea power-station. A London house in an attractive house, the excellent United Kingdom and lavish lifestyle expecting a rare chance for you, to have among the finest that life offers.
1) 3385 comfortable homes, schools, supermarket, parks, gyms, offices, cafes, shops, riverside restaurants and a lot more
2) Breathtaking park and river views
3) Entry level investment from £2xxk
4) Acceptable connection to extended London through the projected Cross Rail and DLR Station
5) Professionally developed by Ballymore UK & Oxley Holdings
6) Expected new vibrant township to allure the 10,000 estimated population
7) Easy processed payment plan and loan package
Be the privileged few to get the chance to stay in this kind of luxury and exclusive home, Royal Wharf UK would be the envy of friends and family and nearest and dearest. How frequently can one not be unable to live with this kind of lovely and tasteful house at an existing estate, encompassed by contemporary services and comforts that regular can be accessed by you.